Get trusted legal advice from Meyer Law Firm, and discover what 31 years of legal experience can do for your case
I represent defendants in misdemeanor and felony cases. If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, it’s important to contact an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately. There are very few crimes I haven’t handled in my 33 years of practice.
I will defend in state or federal court, no matter what the offense:
- DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
- DUS (driving while license suspended)
- Selling and Distributing Drugs
- Possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Assaults and Crimes of Violence
- Theft and Burglary
- Sex Crimes
- Murder and Manslaughter
If you are charged with a crime and need a seasoned criminal lawyer who will aggressively represent you, contact my office right away.
I charge a set amount for your case or bill you by the hour. Your fee arrangement will be explained to you before I begin representing you.